Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Day!

Greetings and welcome, friends; may I introduce myself?  For the purposes of this blog, you may call me the Distracted Dame.  I get brain block whenever people ask me to talk about myself, so we'll keep this short and sweet.  I am a reader and a thinker trying to become more of a doer.  Currently I work part-time doing something I am horrible at anywhere else-- namely, managing and organizing-- for a small business.  I am also a college student.  I could fill a book with my aspirations and interests... we could start with midwifery, maternal care in developing nations, foreign languages... but I'll leave those for another time. 

I love conversations, so please do come back again, and let's get acquainted!  Miss Contentedly Quirky and I can keep the conversation going for a while, but we want to include you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment